Thursday, January 3, 2013

Top 5’s

It’s been forever since I’ve done one of these….kinda like a tag yet not, a bio yet somewhat informative of my personality. The point? I want to get to know you, you want to get to know me, right? Hopefully this helps. What’s going to go down here? I write my top favorite whatevers. Let’s go!

 

Favorite Artists:

1. David Crowder* Band
2. tobyMac
3. Switchfoot
4. Owl City
5. Relient K

 

Favorite Albums:

1. Church Music – David Crowder* Band
2. The Great Awakening – Leeland
3. Welcome to Diverse City – tobymac
4. The Beautiful Letdown – Switchfoot
5. All Things Bright and Beautiful – Owl City

 

Favorite Foods:

1. Orange Chicken
2. Pizza
3. Pasta
4. Good 'ol burgers and fries!
5. Ham

Favorite Movies:

1. Lord of the Rings
2. Star Wars (Saga)
3. Bourn Series
4. What About Bob
5. Been Movie

Favorite Games:

1. Bad Piggies (tablet game)
2. Chess
3. Scrabble
4. Stratego
5. Masterpiece
6. (Yes, I'm cheating) Axis and Allies
7. Parcheesi
8. Dutch Blitz

Favorite Quotes:

1. "Chimichanga! These pillows are filled with baby birds!" ~Madagascar 3
2.  "We had first breakfast, what about second breakfast?" Lord Of The Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
3. "Okay, you know how your kid won a goldfish in that little baggie from the school fair and you didn't want that nasty thing in your house so you flush it down the toilet? Well, this is what happens." Jay, Men in Black 3

4. "I predicted global warming. I could feel it getting hotter, first I thought it was just me!" Bee Movie
5. "May the force be with you." Star Wars

God bless!
~E-Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment