Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Throw Up Your Rawkfist!

Some people might understand the title....if not, it will come clear soon.....now. Rawkfist is my favorite song by Christian rock band Thousand Foot Krutch. So, let's go on.

While listening to Andy Hunter, I realized that it is hard for people to keep up with blogs because either they forget to check them or something else....so, apparently Blogger thought of that and made a "Follow by E-Mail" widget.....'cause almost everybody has an e-mail, right? The only issue is that you can't do it on Dynamic Views! (A.K.A., my blog theme) I just love DV so much though, I figured out the solution! If you go to here.....da da da da! 

So, I won't write all the details, but just enough to let people know. There is a Pastor in Iran currently facing an eight year prison sentence. We can do two things. 1. Pray. 2. Sign the petition to have him freed. Just click on the link here. Just so everybody knows.

Song of the week!

Underdog by Audio Adrenaline

(Sorry....I was trying to get an embed code but internet was going too slow....but I recommend listening to the song.)

God bless! ~E-Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment