Friday, June 1, 2012

Still Nothing

There is still nothing happening here. Just the normal everyday things. We will most likely be going to Riverside tomorrow to help a friend with his new waterheater. If I had anything interesting to say, I would...but I don't now...besides what I read in my Bible today. There was one verse that really stuck out to me: 1 Kings 8:58: "May He (The LORD) give us the desire to do his will in everything and to obey all the commands, decrees, and regulations that He gave our ancestors." This is exactly what God does when we become Christians. He gives us the desire to do his will. My prayer is exactly the same: that God would give me a desire to do His will. So, to keep you busy while you're waiting for me to do something worth talking about, check out these videos that a friend of ours made about our trip to Israel.


~Elijah



No comments:

Post a Comment