Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Prayer, NEEDTOBREATHE, David Crowder, Etc.

Okay, so I heard a little while ago that there were some bad wildfires in Colorado, but when we see a picture like this, we know what our job is....PRAY!!!

This is more than a wildfire, this is A MONSTER!!
Please pray for Colorado. It has also been 100 F. with 65 MPH winds.

Yes, this is a real picture.

Another matter of Prayer: My twin brothers are having Hernia Surgery tomorrow. They will be the first children in our family to have surgery (both of them have the same condition...it must be a twin thing). Thanks so much!


One last thing before I go into song mode: a couple of my friends are going to Italy and Israel for like a month...so they will be posting some really cool stuff. To follow them, go here. Okay, into song mode.

I have a friend that loves this NEEDTOBREATHE song, so I listened to it and loved it. Hope you like it as well.






Pretty good, huh? Another song I am enjoying is the David Crowder* Band song, "Foreverandever etc." It's older...but it's good. You can look that up sometime if you like. It's very good, trust me. God bless!

~Elijah

No comments:

Post a Comment