Monday, May 28, 2012

Welcome!

Hey guys. Welcome to Life in the High Desert. This is basically an account of our family's life in the high desert of California. My name is Elijah Thompson and I am a Christian 13 year old boy and am the oldest of 6 children. I love to blog, listen to Air1-typish music including David Crowder, Skillet, The Afters, Fireflight, Casting Crowns, etc. I also enjoy Wikipedia, listening to speakers like David Hocking, Chad LaComb, Clark Van Wick, Greg Laurie, and others. I hope my writings aren't in any way boring or anything. I'm experimenting with some of Blogger's templates trying to find one I like, so my template may be changing often. I hope you enjoy seeing what I'm doing. Feel free to comment of any of my posts...they encourage me so much. God bless you all!

~Elijah

No comments:

Post a Comment