Wednesday, May 30, 2012

So Exactly How Much Is Happening Here, Anyway?

Not much. Our family does praise and worship so we went out to this awesome place called U-Turn for Christ, a Christ centered program that helps men and women get off drugs and alcohol and we got to sing for the guys there. They are awesome guys. I can't say much more is happening. We are going to have a busy summer, however, playing at VBSs and such....so there will be more to look at soon. I recently got back from Israel...which was an extreme blessing. I think I like the theme I have right now...so I will be sticking with it for a while.

Random Quote for the day (comment and guess where it's from):

"You don't know what the code is....it knows you."

I know you don't have a clue what that's from...but if you do know comment and tell me. Does blogger come equipped with smileys like Gmail does? I don't see it. They have a language thing where you can write in different languages...but no smileys. Rats. Thanks for listening to my random blah blah blah. Plus: If you are looking at this blog, go to the right hand side and follow me...just so I know I'm not alone ("Just tell me that I'm not alone."--Not Alone, Family Force 5). One more thing about me, I like music, so I will be quoting random songs quite a bit. Well, that's all for now. God bless!

~Elijah

A picture of me and my brother painting under our trailer...it took me like 3 weeks+ to get all the paint out of my hair...wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment