Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hold On!

For two reasons!

1. The song “Hold On” by Andy Hunter is amazing. Just saying.

2. If I have time tonight between writing, school, dinner, etc., I will try to get a blog post done. I know, I’m terrible, and lazy at points, but with school kicking back in session I will really be fighting to blog more. The excuse “There’s nothing to write about” no longer works. There is always something to write about, so I am without excuse. So anyway, I’ll leave you with that coming. Something I do update more than my blog (I know, aren’t I terrible?) is my fanfiction.net account, where I post my fanfiction writings, and you are free to go there and check out the fanfiction I am working on presently, if just need to know what on earth I do instead of talking to y’all. Just go to fanfiction.net and search Authors for e-sharp777. So again, I love you all and God bless!

 

~E-Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment