Monday, February 4, 2013

"Radio!"

Val was repeating that after I played "Dance Or Die" by Family Force 5. :) He then requested "When Can I See You Again?" by Owl City. :) So, enjoyed watching the SuperBowl last night, was extremely proud of the Ravens. Sorry 49er fans. The power outage was pretty funny too. Haha. So, a few cool things: 1. My blog stats have made my day! Thanks guys for taking some time from your busy day to check out my blog. Love you guys! 2. Just a reminder, I have a music blog where I post news about Christian music and album reviews....so if you want to know what's up in the Christian music scene, check it out. (There is a link on the top of the blog) 3. I have started a new schedule for my blog; On Sunday, I will do my regular blog post, and on Saturday I will do this new thing I started called "Just a Thought".

So my purpose in doing this was to incorporate more of the Bible into my blog, so on Saturday I will be posting some sort of random ramblings, something about God, His Word, etc. So just so everybody knows to come back and see what I've got this weekend. :D







So, song of the week!: "We Belong As One" by Capital Kings.




God Bless! ~E-Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment