Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Long Awaited Blog Post (Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year, now get me some pudding already!)

(That post title was strictly humorous. I have never had figgy pudding nor am I ordering you to bring some to my house.....thanks)

Yes, I said I would be doing more blogging since I got my tablet, but that didn't work out well. BUT I plan to do more next year, Lord willing. Planning on a couple changes to the blog and a couple added things, so stay tuned! But anyway, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and I will post a bit of a longer post soon. But before I go, "I gotta know, when can I see you again?" (Just kidding). God bless!

~E-Sharp
(P.S. I have made a important decision. My official online name is E-Sharp).

Song of the Week!: "Carol of the Bells" performed by David Crowder* Band


P.S.S. Go to this link and check out some of the views....may come important to using my blog later....http://support.google.com/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1229061

No comments:

Post a Comment