Sunday, November 18, 2012

I'm back!!!!! :-D

No, I did not die. I have returned from the kingdom of lazy blogging back to the real world....AND....I just got a new droid tablet and downloaded this blogger app so most likely I will blogging alot more now. :-D So Life In The High Desert is back!!! So maybe you've noticed I've made a few changes to my blog, which may look a little strange.....but to be honest, I just love astronomy.....one reason I like Owl City so much, he talks so much about astronomy....so chances are I will change it again just because some colors look kinda weird. But anyway, SONG OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!! (Man, it feels good to type that again!)

One Thing Remains by Kristen Stanfill (My new favorite worship song):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TItyYhfwClM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

God bless!
~E-Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment