Sunday, July 1, 2012

Highlights of the week:

Okay, Sunday is here and it is I time I give the highlights of the week in the Thompson Family.

1. Last Thursday, the twins had their surgery and they were back to normal that evening. Praise God!
2. Hannah is going to a 5 day camp tomorrow.
3. Last year, I made a CD of new and classic Christian music for my friends and family. Last year it was just a mix...but this year, it has a theme, and I will be giving that theme out in a couple months or so. Here's a hint: Besides they are all Christian bands, what does David Crowder* Band, Abandon, Newsboys, tobyMac and Switchfoot have in common? Comment if you have the answer.
4. This Wensday at the Calvary Chapel Conference Center in Murrieta California there will be a free Fourth of July party from 2 to 10. We will be singing there and would love to see you. Go here and here to learn more.
5. I can't decide whether or not I like Ryan Stevensons single "Champion of the World" yet....

I think that's it. Plus: a couple of my friends are currently in Israel...go here to follow all their adventures.
God bless!
~E-Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment